Headland Golf Club
…. The club of choice that provides a challenging golf course whilst delivering highly satisfying golf and hospitality services to its members and visitors …
Located in the heart of Queensland’s magnificent Sunshine Coast at Buderim, the Headland Golf Club is a jewel in the crown of the area’s golf courses. An amazing design awaits you at Headand – a 55 year old course with the charms and charisma that only a classic golf course can provide.
A Par 72 Championship Course features a classic and charming design, the club is within easy driving distance of Brisbane, North Lakes, Caloundra, Maroochydore and Noosa.
This along with the traditional clubhouse – “cold beer and great food” – and the best views on the entire Sunshine Coast, combine to make the Headland Golf Club an unforgettable experience.
Property coming soon!
View Map »
Penthouse Prestige at Buderim
Status: For Sale
Course: Headland Golf Club
Crowning one of Buderim’s iconic addresses, the divine ‘Crest’ penthouse is immersed in world class ocean panoramas from Moreton Island through to Mudjimba. Graced with an abundance of space and magnificent entertainment terraces, this rare offering provides a sanctuary of unequivocal prestige and the opportunity to indulge in an exclusive golf course lifestyle.
– A coveted and revered address adjoining Headland Golf Club
– Tightly held enclave reveling in wide glistening ocean views
– Graceful interiors showcase premium finishes and appointments
– Magnificent formal and casual living zones; incredible outlooks
– Superb flow to 250m2 plus of indulgent private terracing
– Smeg dual ovens, integrated appliances, butler’s pantry
– King master suite with terrace, walk in robe, premium ensuite
– Home office plus two further bedrooms with shared ensuite
– 9ft ceilings, marble flooring, ducted air, fireplace, private lift
– Triple car garaging; storage room and inground pool in complex
Strata levies $2,520pq
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Mcgrath Buderim
Chris Pace 0417 196 600 or Damien Michael 0413 024 124